European Museum Night - 2022 edition
Buzau County Museum, an institution of culture, research and art that operates under the authority Buzau County Council, based in Buzau, Chestnut Alley, no. 1, announces the program of cultural events organized on the occasion European Museum Night, 2022 edition:
- Museum of Archeology, History and Art (headquarters), p. Chestnut Alley, no. 1, mun. Buzau: free visit of the collections: 19.00 - 01.00;
- 10 - opening of the temporary paneled exhibition Israel - Files from nature, cultural action in the annual program International night cultural getaway. As always in this program, we set out to bring to the attention of the Buzau public the tourist, historical and natural attractions of some countries of important tourist destination. For this year's edition, when organizing the moment, we collaborated with the Embassy of the State of Israel.
- 00 - opening of the temporary exhibition Snapshots from Pink Planet, personal work of the artist Vladimir Păun Vrapciu. Holder of numerous international awards, Vladimir Păun Vrapciu is one of the rising Romanian artists, with artistic projects exhibited in Europe and the United States of America.
- 30 - opening of the temporary exhibition "Baltic amber, smuggled, unavailable by DIICOT, capitalized by ANABI, exhibited at the museum”- exhibition organized in partnership with the Romanian Ministry of Justice, the National Agency for the Administration of Unavailable Goods. The pieces to be exhibited, for the first time nationally at the Buzău County Museum, starting with May 14 and ending on July 17, 2022, are the subject of a criminal case aimed at committing the crime of smuggling. Fossilized resin nuggets were illegally introduced into Romania by evading customs control. They were stored, transported and delivered to countries such as Poland, Hungary, Lithuania and the Czech Republic. Only the sustained effort and professionalism of the prosecutors of the Directorate for the Investigation of Organized Crime and Terrorism, the central structure, and the judicial police officers of the Directorate for Combating Organized Crime made part of the quantity of over 800 kg of amber seized. , with an estimated value between 400,000 and 3,200,000 $, to reach this unique exhibition.
- 00 - opening of the temporary exhibition Praise of the Black, personal work of the painter Mice Jankulovski. An artist of great international value, Mice Jankulovski is one of the most famous European artists, having won numerous awards such as Lorenzo the Magnificent (Florence Biennale, 12th ed.), Artist of the World (Larnaca Biennial, 2018).
- Colți Amber Museum, Colți village, Colți commune, Buzău county: free visit of the collections: 19.00 - 23.00;
- Folk music concert given by the artists of the Buzau County Center for Culture and Art;
- “Vergu Mănăilă” Ethnography Museum, p. Warriors, no. 8, mun. Buzau: free visit of the collections: 19.00 - 01.00;
Access to all events is free.