European Museum Night is back!
Buzau County Museum, an institution of culture, art and research that operates under the authority of the Buzău County Council announces the organization of a series of cultural events within the International Program "European Museum Night", 2021 edition.
The event will take place on June 12, 2021, between 7.30 pm and midnight and will consist of a wide range of cultural, exhibition and artistic programs organized in partnership with Embassy of Peru in Romania, Association for the Protection of Romanian Heritage, Association of Romanian Conservators and Restorers, National Museum of Romanian History, General Inspectorate of the Romanian Gendarmerie, ASTRA National Museum Complex in Sibiu, Arad Museum Complex, National Military Museum "King Ferdinand I ”, RoMilitaria Association, Buzău County Gendarmerie Inspectorate, Buzău County Center for Culture and Art.
In addition to the basic exhibitions in Buzău and Colți, we also prepared:
Museum of Archeology, History and Art (Headquarters), p. Chestnut Alley, no. 1, mun. Buzau
- International Night Cultural Getaway. The program, initiated in 2019, aims to promote among the people of Buzau the cultural, historical values and natural monuments of other states. This year we propose you to discover the fascinating Inca civilization, through an exhibition organized in partnership with the Peruvian State Embassy in Romania. One of the most mysterious and interesting pre-Columbian cultures will be presented in the form of a series of large photographs related to the Inca road system (Qhapaq Ñan), an impressive network of over 40,000 km that stretches today in Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Bolivia, Chile and Argentina. Inca Empire (Tahuantinsuyu in Quechua), with its political, administrative and military center in Cuzco, Peru, developed between the 13th and 16th centuries, with important innovations in agriculture, technology, mathematics and astronomy. Today, the Inca archeological sites are some of the most important attractions in South America, with Machu Picchu being one of the most visited archeological sites in the world.
- Recent archeological discoveries on the territory of Buzău county;
- Wooden churches in historic Bucovina–research and conservation;
- Romanian Gendarmerie 1850-2020. 170 years old;
- Hermetic - artist Ion Anghel;
- Area - artist Vladimir Păun Vrapciu;
“Vergu Mănăilă” Ethnography Museum, p. Warriors, no. 8, mun. Buzau
- Temporary exhibition "Arădeanca" doll collection
Colți Amber Museum, Colți village, Colți commune
- Folk music show - supported by the artists of the Buzau County Center for Culture and Art;
Access to all events is free, only with a properly worn protective mask and a proper physical distance.