Buzău County Museum, a culture and research institution operating under the authority of the Buzău County Council, based in Buzău, Aleea Castanilor, no. 1, Buzău County, announces the organization of a series of five vocational workshops, on the occasion of World Education Day, celebrated every year on October 5, starting with 1994.
The interactive workshops are aimed at 8th graders and high school students, who have not yet made a decision on their educational and professional path.
Each of the five workshops is structured as follows:
- analysis of the concept of "career" and its evolution, during the guided tour "From Dacian occupations to Romanian professions";
- examining the factors that influence career choice;
- completing vocational and vocational guidance tests;
The activities will be organized at the institution's headquarters, in compliance with the sanitary norms in force and with a maximum of 5 participants, according to the following program:
- Monday, October 5, from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 9, from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 10, from 2:00 to 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 17, from 2:00 to 3:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 18, from 2:00 to 3:30 p.m.
For details and appointments please call 0784 692 166.
Access is free!
We look forward to seeing you at the museum!